Outstanding French Louis XV bombe shaped ormolu mounted vitrine cabinet of period 19th circa, handmade from beechwood and decorated with natural veneer of the finest quality. Case, frame and edges are embellishment of solid brass ornaments and Marqueterie Inlaid.
Door and sides from high quality glass, back side upholstered with tufted soft velvet to add chic and uniqueness touch to the vitrine. Large display area with 1 glass shelve, the marble top adding elegant appearance. Framing based on cabriole square legs gives impressive value of this masterpiece.
- Handmade from Natural wood
- Hand-carved cabriole leg design
- Marble top
- Hand-crafted and hand engraved
- One door and one glass shelve
- Ormolu mounted and solid brass ornaments
- Precious hand carving
- High-quality transparent glass for the sides and door
- Natural veneer and Marqueterie Inlaid
- Upholstered back side with tufted soft velvet