Louis XIV, who was known as Louis the Great, he reigned his country for 72 years and 110 days, which makes him the longest monarch recorded over any other ruler in European history till present; and with this so ling time, he chose this piece to be under his sight every single day.
This mind blowing armoire, is handmade from natural wood –beech wood-, decorated in a very fancy look with brass ornaments, especially on both sided columns, in addition to hand paint of natural scene on its door and sides, as it consists of one drawer and four shelves, and it has a marble slab on top.
Get yours now….
- Dimensions: 32 X 22 X 54 Inch
- Handmade of natural wood – Beechwood
- 1 door cabinet – 1 drawer
- Hand carved – hand engraved – hand crafted
- Marble top
- Decorated with 2 side columns
- Brass ornament
- Inlaid with natural veneer
- Natural marquetry
- Hand drawn – hand painted