From about the mid-19th century to the late of the same century, French realist movement bloomed and attempted to offer a genuine and rational view of modern life.
This simple cabinet consists of one door and one wide drawer, it is handmade of natural beech wood, as it marble-topped, having a simple brass and marquetry decorations, but the final touches give it a catchy look, as both sides has bombe shape with natural marquetry, and finally ends with cabriole legs.
Get yours now….
- Dimensions: 40 X 20 X 48 Inch
- Handmade of natural wood – Beechwood
- 1 door cabinet – 1 drawer
- Hand carved – hand engraved – hand crafted
- Marble top
- Brass ornament
- Ormolu mounted
- Inlaid with natural veneer
- Natural marquetry
- Side bombe shape
- Cabriole legs