Widely known decoration style in mid-century furniture was Louis XV, also named Rococo style, derived from French words “rocaille and coquilles”.
Royal pistashew pieces redefining luxury, this deva of a living room will transform the way your home stands out. The pistashew greenish Suede fabric looks out of time with the chair back floral bouquet embroidery, sending those castle-like sensations. This four-piece living room flower color pallet decorations extends to the pillows and marble at the table top.
The colors highlight the French era from which this piece stems, and justifies the precise, hand-carved details all along the piece frame and cabriole legs.
Own yours now....
- Made from natural wood –beechwood
- Handmade- hand carved-fine hand carved details
- Upholstered sofa and chair with suede fabrics
- Decorative bellows
- French classic style
- Sofa with Comfort seat cushions
- 2 classic armchair
- Table top covered with marble
- Table frame and legs with fine hand carved and cabriole legs
- Sofa color pistachio/green, chairs color pistachio/green
- Customized fabric colors are available
sofa 220*90*105 cm
loveseat 190*80*100 cm
armchair 85*80*115 cm
table 115*70*50 cm
** this set is available with sea shipping delivery to the nearest port only, customer is responsible for customs and transportation from the port (we may assist if requested and extra fees will applied).