French Louis XV ormolu mounted vitrine cabinet of period 18th circa, handmade from beechwood and decorated with natural veneer of the finest quality. Case, frame and edges are embellishment of solid brass ornaments and Marqueterie Inlaid.
Door and sides from high transparent glass, back side is high quality mirror to add authentic touch to the vitrine. Large display area with 2 glass shelves, the marble top adding elegant appearance. Framing based on cabriole square legs gives impressive value of this masterpiece.
- Handmade from Natural wood
- Hand-carved cabriole leg design
- Marble top
- Hand-crafted and hand engraved
- One door and two shelves
- Ormolu mounted and solid brass ornaments
- High-quality transparent glass for the sides and door
- Natural veneer and Marqueterie Inlaid
- High quality mirror back side