Louis XVI was struggling against the British, which led him to ask for the American colonies’ help, but this nearly bankrupted the country with its extravagant costs, he was seeking support from the Estates-General to solve his crisis, he triggered the French Revolution unintentionally by doing so.
A masterpiece is handmade from one of the types of deciduous trees -beech wood- and also decorated with antique natural marquetry, coated with natural veneer.
This marvelous cabinet is embellished with brass ornaments, and it has a door and a drawer, with obvious bun foot legs.
Get yours now….
- Dimensions: 36 X 20 X 54 Inch
- Handmade of natural wood – Beechwood
- 1 door cabinet – 1 drawer
- Hand carved – hand engraved – hand crafted
- Marble top
- Brass ornament
- Natural veneer
- Inlaid with natural marquetry
- Bun foot leg