Due to the demands of the French revolution, and by the agreements of majority of Citizen Capet, Louis XVI was found guilty and got executed in the Place de la Revolution in Paris. A tense game-changing historic event had been witnessed by this tea cart.
This is an extremely rare and uncommon movable tea cart, consists of one movable tray and two fixed, handmade from natural beech wood, having a rounded shape ends by pointed legs with high quality moving wheels, that give it a splendid practical job, decorated with natural marquetry and brass ornaments.
Get yours now…
- Dimensions: 32 X 24 X 46 Inch
- Hand carved, handmade, hand engraved
- 1 moveable tray + 2 trays
- Handmade of Beechwood
- Brass ornaments
- High quality moving wheels
- Inlaid with natural veneer
- Decorative with natural Marquetry
- Tapered legs