Widely known decoration style in mid-century furniture was Louis XV, also named Rococo style, derived from French words “rocaille and coquilles”.
This vintage beside commode with a mix of light and dark browns, inlaid with natural veneer, contains four wide upholstered curved drawers, and bombe kidney shape, natural marquetry-topped, four drawers, with a typical Louis XIV style’s cabriole legs.
Get yours now….
- Dimensions: 24 X 14 X 34 Inch
- Handmade of natural wood – Beechwood
- 4 drawers
- Brass ornament
- Inlaid with natural veneer
- Natural marquetry side and top décor
- Drawer internal upholstered
- Bombe kidney shape
- Cabriole legs