Neoclassical art was a massive and powerful movement in visual arts and paintings that started in the 18th mid-century and reached its peak in the late of the same century, lasted till the early 19th century, this art was also known as Neoclassicism and Classicism.
This masterpiece handmade wooden cabinet decorated with brass ornament, it has a centered nature scene hand painted, and floral shape on both sides, all inlaid with natural veneer. Cabinet’s four legs had a very catchy bun foot shape, it consists of one upholstered drawer and a door.
Get yours now….
- Dimensions: 36 X 20 X 54 Inch
- Handmade of natural wood – Beechwood
- 1 door cabinet – 1 drawer internally upholstered
- Hand carved – hand engraved – hand crafted
- Marble top
- Fine Brass ornament
- Ormolu mounted
- Inlaid with natural veneer
- Natural marquetry
- Hand drawn – hand painted
- bun foot leg