Louis XVI’s era was a fine mix between rococo and neoclassicism styles. In 1770, there was a turning point between the styles, when a set of successive canvases painted by a rococo artist, where excluded and replaced by another one that made by a neoclassicist.
French classics offer a never ceasing flow of fine Curvilinear. The Neo-classic set can easily be the background of the room, with much to say on its splendid beech-woodwork and shiny greenish Suede fabrics!
The timeless five-piece living room set comes rich with fine handmade details all around, from the Acanthus wood-frame carvings, to the olive green aesthetics stretched all the way to the wooden legs, upholstering high density sponge.
The artwork decorates the pillows and feathery seat cushions to contain sitters on the capitone sofa and wingback armchairs. The center table top entertains a naturally flowing Marquetry and Virgin Veneer.
With a range of custom color selections, this highly detailed precision is set to capture landlords eyes wherever spotted!
Get yours now...
- Soft high quality suede fabric
- Decorative bellows
- French classic style
- Comfort seat cushions
- Wingback armchair
- Table top covered with natural Marquetry and natural veneer
- Frame top side color oxidized silver and bottom is dark brown
- Sofa color Olive green/green. And another nude rose color. loveseat color nuderose.
- Top frame hand engraved with detailed precisions
- Loveseat back tufted
- Customized fabric colors are available
sofa 220*115*110 cm
loveseat 180*110*110 cm
chair 90*105*100 cm
table 130*45*85 cm