The Rococo hand carved French Vitrine was inspired by the late 19th century French furniture. This style is known by its elegant asymmetrical forms and floral ornament. This beautiful vitrine is fully made of natural beechwood and coated with a gray color. The sides of the vitrine are made of high-quality transparent plastic. In addition, the top of the vitrine is decorated with a hand-carved tiara and the legs are decorated with hand-carved floral ornaments. It has cross legs support with precious yet simple hand carvings. This stylish vitrine will add a real authentic touch to your place.
Own yours now.
- Dimension: 72 X 32 X 22 Inch
- HandMade of Natural Beechwood
- Hand-Carved Legs and Top Tiara Decoration
- Cross Legs Support with Precious Hand Carving
- High-quality Transparent Plastic for the Sides
- Two Shelves Vitrine
- Gray Coated Color